Date: Saturday, 5th November
Time: 13:00 h - 16:00 h
Workshop facilitator: Veera Välimäki
Level: All levels
Color is usually the first thing that catches our attention in a knitted garment. That's why choosing the right palette is also the most exciting and also the most difficult part. In this workshop, Veera will guide you through the world of color: how to use it when knitting stranded colorwork, intarsia and stripes, how to choose the best combos for your projects and make it easy to work with them.
During the class, she will explain the basics of using color in knitting, what techniques to use, how to get the most out of combinations, and introduce you to the history of colorwork in knitting.
Content of the workshop:
- Colorwork in yarns
- Mosaic stitch
- Other ways of using color
- Small balls. They can be leftovers from previous projects, in a variety of colors.
- Needles suitable for working with your yarns (suitable for knitting a small circumference in the round and flat).
Knowing how to knit and purl.
TICKETS WITH HOLA BARCELONA
Advance ticket / workshop + Hola Barcelona Travel Card
You can also buy your advance ticket together with the Hola Barcelona Travel Card. This card allows you unlimited travel on public transport for 2 days (48 h), 3 days (72 h), 4 days (96 h) or 5 days (120 h) consecutively from the first validation.
Choose the option that best suits your needs. You can pick up your pass at one of the following Barcelona Tourist Offices.
- El Prat Airport (Terminals 1 and 2)
- Plaça de Catalunya (Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, 08002)
- Mirador de Colom (Plaça del Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08002)
Check the addresses and pick-up times, transport included and all the information on our website.